Rules for withdrawal of a student from the school
1. Parents who wish to withdraw their child/ward from the school must apply for transfer certificate on a prescribed form. Thirty days notice stating parent's intention to withdraw his child/ward must to given to the school.
2. Those parents who wish to discontinue studies of their child for the next Academic Session must apply for Transfer Certificate on or before 1st March 2016. So that transfer certificate can be given in time.
3. If a parent applies for transfer certificate after March, parent will be required to pay annual school dues, plus tuition fee till the month when application for transfer certificate is made.
4. Transfer certificate will be issued on payment of all dues transfer certificate will be ready after 7 days of submission of from.
5. No arguments will be entertained by the school for any default by the parents regarding transfer certificate.